Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE CORRESPONDENCE

The two letters below, from MS. LYNN WEYANT, DIRECTOR OF TRAFFIC SAFETY, were in response to my complaint about not being able to see oncoming traffic, because of the large about of automobiles, parked in front of 856 ROUTE 25A.







In spite of the statements, made by Mr. Frank Pearson, below, from the New York State Department of Transportation, THERE HAS BEEN NO INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY THEM, IN OVER ONE YEAR.

TO DATE, THERE HAS STILL BEEN NO INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED.




Below, is my response to Mr. Pearson's letter.












On March 22, 2009, I had a telephone conversation, with Mr. Frank Pearson, NYS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, asking for an update of this Case.
I stated to him, that there was tampering with his investigation, and that ANY investigation by the New York State Department of Transportation, would be "tainted", because the Property Owner had been informed of my complaints.